Assistant Manager – Estate Agency
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty within the Cairngorms National Park, we are a well-established solicitors and estate agency business who offer a unique and dynamic approach to all aspects of our business.
We are looking for a full time Assistant Manager to join our busy sales and progression team.
You must be sales driven, highly organised, possess excellent time management and customer service skills,
and be able to work in a professional environment.
Duties include (but not restricted to):
- Liaising with sellers and buyers to facilitate sales
- Preparing sales particulars and marketing materials
- Arranging, conducting and following up viewings
- Managing sales progression
- Dealing with solicitors and other professional bodies
- Keeping sellers updated with their property’s activity
- Upselling Company services to generate new leads
- Undertaking training and obtaining the required professional qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in sales progression
- Strong verbal communication skills, and excellent written English
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Extremely organised and able to manage a heavy workload
- Confidence and tenacity
- Adaptable and diligent
- MS package literate
- Driving licence (preferably clean)
- DSLR capable
- Photo editing experience
- Experience of managing social media platforms
- £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Workplace Pension
To apply, please submit a full CV and covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for this role to Mr Scott Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Masson Cairns Ltd values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities within the workplace. Closing date for all applications is Sunday 9th February 2020.