Bungalow - detached, Glendoran, Lower Delliefure, Grantown On Spey
House - link detached, Station Masters House, Strathspey Steam Railway, Boat Of Garten
Bungalow - detached, 32, Seafield Avenue, Grantown On Spey
House - detached, Greenwood, , Nethy Bridge
Marketing that makes a difference
- High quality narrated video tours
- Beautiful property images
- Displayed on all major portals. Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, S1 Homes and dozens more
- Facebook and Twitter campaigns
- Mobile friendly website
- Regular updates from our professional, experienced and friendly team
- Regulated by the Law Society of Scotland
- In-house solicitors providing high quality legal services
Click to view your new home now
Selling your home is an exciting and busy time. At Masson Cairns we are here to help you at every step from putting your house on the market to our in-house solicitors completing your sale. We provide a friendly and approachable service offering a cost effective and comprehensive solution. Call one of our friendly team today for your *free no obligation pre-sale valuation and advice on how we are best placed to sell your home.
- Keep up the good work! Kind regardsMichael
- We’d like to thank you for your support and services in the sale of our property. We would highly recommend Masson Cairns to anyone wishing to sell in Speyside, as we are very pleased with the services provided. For us, living abroad, and not having been 100% satisfied during the years we have let the cottage, we had our concerns about the practicalities of selling, but have felt our needs have been more than taken care of by friendly, helpful and professional staff at all times. Thanks to all who have been involved. RegardsHelen & Jon
- thank you so much for your help, you were the only estate agents who regularly kept in touch, and we are so greatful. kind regardsGeraldine
- Thank you so much for all your support and service. It is really a privilege doing business with youLuciën & Anitha
- Thanks for a very good job. I'm impressed by Masson Cairns. CheersNick
- Thanks for keeping us informed. Compliments on your photos. You did great!Joan and Ed
- It was great to meet you and we are very confident in your abilities and were most impressed. Cheers and keep in touchHeather
- Thank you for your prompt assistance in these matters.Carole
- Thanks again for everything. I’ll no doubt be in touch with you again – but meanwhile thanks to all at Masson Cairns for a great serviceElspeth
- Once again, really appreciate your help with this – don’t get your kind of service from other estate agents Sincere best wishes and thanks againAngela
- I would like to thank you all for the friendly, helpful service you have given us with the sale of our cottage it was very much appreciated by us both. Wishing you all the best.Maureen
Why Choose Masson Cairns?
Masson Cairns are Experts in handling any type of property service including residential property sales, lettings and commercial property sales. Masson Cairns are known throughout the Spey Valley and the Cairngorms National Park area for their personal, professional and friendly service. Based in Grantown-on-Spey we are a well-established Estate Agency and Law firm with over 30 years’ experience. The expertise of Masson Cairns lays in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial property and land throughout the Highlands, Strathspey and Cairngorms National Park including Aviemore, Carrbridge, Dulnain Bridge, Boat of Garten, Insh, Laggan, Kingussie, Newtonmore, Nethy Bridge, Kincraig, Cromdale and the rest of Scotland.
As well as Estate Agency, Masson Cairns offer a range of legal services including; Conveyancing, Wills and Executries, Employment advice; including drafting contracts and staff handbooks, Tenancies and Licensing. Masson Cairns are a friendly, customer centered firm that is small enough to be approachable and professional enough to deliver the high level of service their clients have come to rely on.
Masson Cairns are experienced in the purchase and sale of houses, commercial property and land throughout the Highlands and the rest of Scotland. With over 30 years’ experience in law we are very confident in our field, building trust and keeping our promises.
Masson Cairns are a pro-active firm who seek to sell your property with the strongly recognisable and fresh brand from initial marketing to the completion of the conveyancing process utilising the skill and experience of our in-house solicitors and professional property team.Read More