We are looking to recruit an administrator to our busy company who has a desire to provide great customer service. The successful candidate would be based in the front of house team of our estate agency department, and the role will include assistance in the administration aspects of both our estate agency and legal departments.
The duties would include:
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure
efficiency and compliance
• Supervision of administrative staff and division of
responsibilities to ensure performance
• Managing calendars, property viewings, and legal and
estate agency appointments
• Managing phone calls and correspondence
• Creating and updating records and databases
• Assisting colleagues in the legal department with
• General office administration duties (including post and
The ideal candidate will be confident and proactive in dealing with the public, with an excellent command of the English language. You will require excellent communication skills, and possess a calm and confident manner alongside a helpful and courteous personality. You will have an innate ability to work under pressure with meticulous organisation. Attitude is more important than experience.
This is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract, with the real possibility of extension. In return we offer a competitive salary, company perks, workplace pension and a supportive, professional and fun environment.
All applicants should submit their CVs by email to Scott Anderson – email@example.com by 21st June 2019.